TriHealth offers a confidential, non-judgemental service that is freely accessible to people of all ages.
The service is provided by Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust working in partnership with Nottinghamshire County Council. Within this service, we wish to provide personalised care in a friendly atmosphere, fully meeting the sexual health needs of each individual person.
Services we offer include:
· Testing and treatment for sexual infections and genital problems
· All forms of contraception including emergency contraception
· HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C screening and Hepatitis B vaccination
· Care and support for people living with HIV
· Advice, support, and information about all sexual health concerns
· Free condoms
· Referral for Psychosexual Counselling.
Information you discuss with us is strictly confidential. Your records are kept in the Sexual Health Department and your information would not normally be shared with any other hospital department or your GP without your knowledge.
We will not give your test results to anyone else without your permission. On the rare occasion that we do need to give information to a third party, we will always aim to tell you. The only reason we would do this is if we felt you or someone else were at risk of serious harm.